Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa has announced an exciting renovation of its Forbes Five-Star Spa, set to be completed this month.
“Never wanting to rest on our laurels, we have taken advantage of the past year’s restrictions to reimagine and enhance our award winning Spa with an extensive renovation designed to provide our guests and members with an even more luxurious and relaxing space for wellness and rejuvenation,” said general manager Laura McIver in a press announcement.
Good to know: Rancho Valencia has partnered with Doug Mansfield, the resort and spa’s original architect, to ensure that its distinct architectural style and charm are preserved, highlighting the idyllic San Diego climate and offering Rancho Valencia’s serene sense of place.
Notable additions to the Five-Star Spa enhancement include:
- The Salon, a dedicated space offering finishing touches with shampoo and blowout options, as well as make-up application and nail services
- Expanded dedicated retail boutique
- Enhanced Fitness Center featuring the latest equipment from Precor, Cybex and Woodway along with array of Peloton Bikes
- Sony Advagym Puck Technology
- Designated men’s and women’s tranquil relaxation spaces
- Expanded men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Additional spa treatment areas, including three state of the art facial rooms
“After thoughtful planning and with wellness at the forefront of the heart of Rancho Valencia, we could not be more excited to announce our Spa’s renovation,” said director of spa and wellness Lauren Williams. “This investment into the future of wellness and fitness for our guests shows our dedication to both.”
Guests and members will be able to enjoy the spa’s new facilities and experiences this spring, as well as existing offerings, which include hydrotherapy circuit, yoga pavilion, fitness center, adult’s-only spa pool, whirlpools, and private sun gardens. Additional amenities include vibrantly tiled treatment rooms with private patios; many with outdoor, deep soaking tubs and rain showers. Couples’ rooms include fireplaces, private patios, outdoor showers and tubs for two.